Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Thinking over my life...

Well first off I am using this blog as my diary over my daily life some of this may consist of videos, pictures and writing, but today its starting out as writing. In 2013 I was pregnant with a beautiful lil girl whom I adore so much. She is the light of my life, she has actually caused me to change my life and after having her. I could not believe how much my life has changed since I had her. I joined church and I am a work in progress I am not perfect so don't judge me. I worked for a whole year to support her but now I am in school working toward getting my associates in Business Administration and I am loving it because before I know it I will be able to work in a field that I have always wanted to work in. That's the joy of it all but the not so joyous part is my down time. I went through a lot of depression after I had her. Her father wanted nothing to do with her and blew me off like I was nothing. It broke my heart and really tore me up inside. But I managed to fight and get through it, trust me it was hard very hard because at one point I was working where he was working and had to looking at him every day except for on the weekends and it was very hard to resist the temptation when it came to me and him. I eventually left and moved to another job and that job didn't work out so I just went back to school and now I am working toward my degree and I am still going to church and also becoming a leader at my church and I am taking a bible class through my church also. My life is getting better day by day I could not complain at all. But here is my little story and I will be blogging more about me later but until then have a beautiful blessed and wonderful day and my God Direct your path and may His angles of protection protect you throughout your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment